Cranbourne Golf Club is a vibrant, active and forward thinking Club, priding ourselves on delivering great service and a great product to our Members and Guests, whether it be in the Bar, Kitchen, Pro Shop, Administration or on the Course.
So if you are a motivated person with great enthusiasm, and most importantly, a big smile and you wish to work in a proactive, supportive, happy and rewarding environment, please feel free to forward a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct it to the appropriate department.
Now Hiring: Casual Cook/Kitchen Assistant
We are seeking the services of a Casual Cook/Kitchen Assistant to join our kitchen team in a dynamic role which includes cooking one out, as well as some lunchtime kitchen assistant shifts to provide regular income.
Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful candidate will possess the following,
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Cook
- Exposure and experience in a busy kitchen environment and with functions
- Ability to comprehend and follow HACCP standards
- Good Food Preparation and Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment and also autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet service & prep deadlines
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work across a range of hours including weekdays, weekends with minimal night work.
- Minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery qualification or equivalent
- Estimated 15 – 20 hours per week for an ‘ all-rounder’ willing to not only cook, but assist with dishes and running meals.
You will receive remuneration as a casual employee, as per the Registered Club Award.
Those wishing to apply should send their tailored resume through to House & Events Manager: email@example.com
Only candidates successful in securing an interview will be contacted by the Club.